The first ever Small Business Summit has been created to help Hawaii’s small businesses address the challenges we are all facing as we begin to emerge from the pandemic and turn toward recovery. If you own or manage a small business, you will want to attend the Summit and hear from local and national speakers on topics including governmental response to the crisis, how to use big data for success, critical HR issues, securing funding and more!
Our speakers will be sharing their wealth of experiences, strategies and knowledge. Who are you going to watch?
- Brittany Heyd, Co-founder, Mana Up
- Elissa Lines. Executive Director, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Mike Miyahira, Owner, Business Strategies
- Tausif Islam, Director of Data Visualization and Analytics, Servco Pacific Inc.
- Ed Case, U.S. Representative
- Jane Sawyer, Former District Director, US SBA
- Ben Godsey, President & CEO, ProService Hawaii
- Iqbal Ashraf, Partner, GUILD Consulting
- Kūhiō Lewis, President and CEO, Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Wayne Wong. Director – Maui, Hawaii Small Business Development Center
- Thornton “Mark” Spain, District Director, SBA Hawaii-Pacific Islands District Office
- Marcus Yano, Executive Director, Solutions Architecture, Hawaiian Telcom
- Steve Petranik, Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine
- Noelle Fujii-Oride, Writer, Hawaii Business Magazine
Source: Hawaii Tech Events.