Whether it’s inquiring about a strange charge on your bank statement or figuring out how soon your package will arrive, it’s pretty likely you’ve been helped by a chatbot in the past. They provide quick assistance, create a more efficient customer experience, save businesses money, and more. What’s not to love about chatbots?
If you’ve been wanting to learn more about chatbots or are curious to know how much of a difference they make, this event was curated just for you!
Joel Bongco, VP and CTO of eWorld Enterprise Solutions, leads a deep dive discussion on Google Cloud capabilities, particularly Dialogflow. He and his team of customer experience (CX) experts will share how they’ve leveraged Dialogflow while working on their own projects, and attendees will walk away with…
- A deeper understanding of Google Cloud and more specifically, Dialogflow.
- More knowledge about CX implementation, both best practices and lessons learned.
- A memory bank of success stories that illustrate Google Cloud’s capabilities.
This event will be especially helpful to IT managers, technical business analysts, developers, and those who have similar job responsibilities. However, professionals from all levels and all industries are welcome to attend.
- Overview of Google AI
- Introduction to Google Dialogflow
- Discussion: Contact Center and Virtual Agents
- eWorld Enterprise Solution’s CX projects — E.g. Safe Travels, Department of Health (DOH) Vaccine Hotline, Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Call Center
- Joel Bongco, VP and CTO of eWorld Enterprise Solutions
- Dean Ramos, CX Project Manager
- Garry Hwang, Senior CX Developer
- Ethan Chow, CX Developer
More about Chatbots
Chatbots (often referred to as “bots”) are computer programs that interact with users in a way that mimics a human conversation. The interaction can range from keyword-driven queries to elaborate digital assistants that learn and deliver increasing levels of personalization the more it interacts with users. Driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI), natural-language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML), chatbots have the ability to process data and respond through voice, email, messaging, and text.
There are two types of chatbots:
- Rule-based chatbots: Chatbots that are guided by a series of pre-defined rules. The rules determine the types of use cases the chatbot recognizes and can deliver solutions for.
- Conversational AI chatbots: Chatbots that combine machine learning and NLP to understand the context and intent of a question prior to responding, then generate their own answers. The more these bots are utilized and trained, the more the bots learn and increase their personalization with the user.
ABOUT THE SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS
TRUE is an initiative of the Hawaii Executive Collaborative, supporting the CHANGE Framework and Movement. Driven by a partnership between the private, public sectors and the State of Hawai‘i, TRUE aims to create tech-enabled jobs by accelerating the adoption of technology. TRUE accomplishes this through collaboration and sharing of solutions to common business challenges, in turn creating more resilient companies and a thriving Hawai‘i. www.hec.org/true
Hawai‘i Technology Development Corporation (HTDC) is a state agency under the State of Hawai‘i Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism. Our mission is to diversify Hawai‘i’s economy by developing a flourishing technology industry that provides quality, high-paying jobs for Hawaii residents. www.htdc.org
The Entrepreneurs Sandbox is a co-working facility in Kaka’ako, owned by HTDC and managed by BoxJelly. As the “front door to innovation”, our mission is to bring together change agents in Hawai‘i to enable transformation for a more dynamic Hawai‘i through technology and entrepreneurship. www.sandboxhawaii.org
Source: Hawaii Tech Events.