This free, two-part UH Venture Competition workshop series provides participants with the tools to develop a strong business model. In addition, the sessions offer team formation activities for those looking to join or grow a startup team.
While this workshop series is offered as part of the UH Venture Competition, participants do not need to enter the competition in order to attend these sessions. PACE invites anyone in the UH community to take advantage of this free educational opportunity. Prior business knowledge is not required.
- Market Research / Market Opportunity
- Value Proposition
- Competitive Advantage
- Customer Validation and Segments
- Product Market Fit
- Minimum Viable Product
Watch the following free, short videos on Udacity before attending Bootcamp 1
- Lesson 2: What We Now Know
- Lesson 3: Business Models and Customer Development
- Lesson 4: Business Models and Customer Development
- Lesson 5: Value Proposition
- Lesson 6: Customer Segments
Also, watch Visualizing Your Business Model by Strategizer (4min.)