Don’t miss this first-time-ever gathering of world-class speakers and decision-makers! Learn about the Made In Hawaiʻi program benefits and provide your feedback to strengthen the brand.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Harold Koda, founder of the Met Gala, Keynote Speaker: “Positioning hawaiʻi Fashion Brands”
- Laurie Lang, former Branding Senior Vice President, Walt Disney, Plenary: “Growing & Managing a Global Brand”
- Dane Amber, Executive Director, Buy New Zealand, “Best Practices From Place Branding”
- Christopher Schmicker, Global Brand Director, Shopify, Plenary Panel: “Taking Products to Market Successfully”
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Time: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Venue: Hawaiʻi Convention Center, 1801 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815
Cost: $75.00 – REGISTER ONLINE
- Access to all Plenary Sessions and Panels, and Breakout Sessions;
- Coffee at break, bento lunch and canned drink at Keynote Lunch Session;
- One drink and light pupus at pau hana event
- Please note: parking is not included – please pay $15.00 before exiting the garage.
Be sure to check out https://MadeIn.Hawaii.Gov for updates as we get closer to the Workshop!